The Northern Territory Local Services
The Northern Territory ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Northern Territory site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Northern Territory Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Northern Territory When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Northern Territory Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Northern Territory Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Northern Territory ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Northern Territory and a Place to Meet
The northernterritory.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Northern Territory
The Northern Territory is a vast, sparsely-populated region in Australia known for its rugged natural beauty and unique cultural heritage. Here are some interesting facts about this fascinating state:
1. The Northern Territory is home to over 200 national parks and conservation areas, including the iconic Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
2. Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory, is closer to the capitals of Indonesia and East Timor than it is to Sydney or Melbourne.
3. The Northern Territory has a thriving tourism industry, with visitors coming from all over the world to experience its breathtaking landscapes, rich Aboriginal culture, and unique wildlife.
4. The Northern Territory is the traditional home of many Indigenous communities, including the Arrernte, Warlpiri, Luritja, and Yolngu peoples.
5. The Northern Territory is one of the few places in Australia where you can see saltwater crocodiles in their natural habitat. These fearsome reptiles can grow up to 6 meters long and weigh over a ton!
6. The Northern Territory is home to some of the world's oldest rock art, some of which is thought to be over 60,000 years old.
7. The Northern Territory is a great place to stargaze, thanks to its clear night skies and low levels of light pollution. The famous Milky Way is clearly visible from many parts of the state.
8. The Northern Territory has a rich mining history and is home to some of the world's largest uranium mines.
9. Despite its size, the Northern Territory has a relatively small population, with only around 250,000 people spread across an area the size of France.
10. The Northern Territory is a place of extremes, with scorching temperatures in the summer and freezing nights in the winter. However, its unique landscapes and rich cultural heritage make it a truly unforgettable destination.