The Northern Territory Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on NORTHERNTERRITORY.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
The Northern Territory Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to our web page dedicated to showcasing the best of Business and Community in and around the state of The Northern Territory in Australia. Here are some of the most exciting businesses and community initiatives in the region:
1. Larrakia Nation: This Indigenous-owned organisation provides a range of services to the community, including employment, training, and cultural education. They also operate a successful catering business, Larrakia Catering, which provides delicious food and excellent service for events and functions.
2. Territory Proud: This initiative is all about promoting businesses that are locally owned and operated in the Northern Territory. They have a directory of businesses on their website, as well as hosting events to promote and celebrate local entrepreneurship.
3. Cartelux: This Darwin-based video production company creates high-quality video content for businesses across a range of industries, with a focus on telling compelling stories that engage customers.
1. Darwin Community Arts: This non-profit organisation promotes creativity and self-expression through art-making, with a particular focus on supporting disadvantaged and marginalized groups. They offer a range of workshops and programs, including a youth theatre program and visual arts classes for adults.
2. Top End Women's Legal Service: This organisation provides free legal advice and representation to women in the Northern Territory who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, or family law issues. They also conduct community education and advocacy work to help prevent violence against women.
3. Territory Families Foster and Kinship Care: This government-run program recruits, trains, and supports foster and kinship carers across the Northern Territory. Their focus is on providing safe and stable homes for children in need, and helping families to stay connected during the fostering process.
These are just a few examples of the fantastic businesses and community initiatives that make the Northern Territory such a vibrant and dynamic place to live and work. We hope you've enjoyed learning more about them!